[time-nuts] Re: Kinemetrics Truetime 468-DC usability

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 14:23:03 UTC 2023

Sorry I should have mentioned. The display being blank while searching is
normal. If you pop the top there is a switch or jumper that will display
search codes while hunting.
The system absolutely will not do anything without the down converter. But
since there is no satellite signal it doesn't matter.
Thats why in the simulator injects the data directly into the receiver. It
made no sense to build a RF front end to the simulator.
Great discussion.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL