[time-nuts] Re: Eloran long test from now to August or September.

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 12:58:35 UTC 2023

Poul
You just explained something to me on LORAN C. This occurred many years
ago. A fellow out of Italy asked if I could create a system to deal with an
additional delay number for an old Austron 2000 receiver. I had done
something with my 2000. Anyhow I coded up the processor and sent him the
code. But I fear I did not understand NELS. Just maybe the solution was not
correct. Who knows it was a lot of years ago.
No luck last night on the austron 2100F at least the 2100 did go to settle
overnight on Saturday.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL