[time-nuts] Anyone else have their Loran receiver locked?

Skip Withrow skip.withrow at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 13:56:07 UTC 2023

Well, I think I am a little late to the eLoran party.  After trying the old
Austron 2100 in the city with no (well, a little) success. I took it up to
the mountain house yesterday to try it in a quieter environment.  No luck
last night, so I checked a west coast SDR receiver and see no sign of the
eLoran signal.

I assume that the test has been ended.  If/when the eLoran signal comes
back I would be interested in knowing.  Or, if someone is still locked up
please let us know.  My assumption is that the tests are with GRI 5990.

Regards,
Skip Withrow