[time-nuts] Re: Anyone else have their Loran receiver locked?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 23:03:05 UTC 2023

Skip the test should not be ended until next year. This is the longest run
I have seen. Over 6 months.
There are folk in Canada who have lock and as far as Indianna.
I can't say that I have had a lock yet. Certainly the 2100 seems to be
seeing something.
Another time nut down south may have had lock he is now starting to chart
the the tracking LED. Though I am not sure about how that can work. Don't
believe it comes out. The RF carrier does come out to alarm terminals.
Anyhow seems some people do get something.
Regards
Paul