[time-nuts] Re: Anyone else have their Loran receiver locked?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 13:33:58 UTC 2023

Hello to the group.
The display actually shows that no master is being transmitted
no 10th pulse. The 9th pulse is actually the data channel and note only one
site is transmitting data. I have found the secondaries are the best chance
to get anything. With humor because there are no masters!
That explains that.
Good luck.
Paul
WB8TSL