[time-nuts] Re: Anyone else have their Loran receiver locked?

rodger_adams at yahoo.com rodger_adams at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 15:15:07 UTC 2023

I'm trying my best to receive it in Charlotte, NC., though I realize it's probably a fool's errand.  I have an Austron 2100 T with loop antenna.  I've seen a green tracking light twice in the last few weeks.  I'm trying to set up some monitoring with a virtual chart recorder to see if it might actually be locking occasionally.  My 2100T has a GPIB interface so might see if it could be used to catch an occasional intermittent lock.  I'm not expecting much, but it's fun to try.

Rodger