[time-nuts] Re: HP 5065A power connector (Amphenol MS-3106A-18-22S) change?

Lester Veenstra m0ycm at veenstras.com
Fri Sep 22 15:17:51 UTC 2023

If you can remove the snap ring holding the plastic insert in place, you can
remove and rotate it. If this is a problem, send it to me and I will either
fix or send you a correct one. I have a stock of the bits and pieces that
make these up.

Lester B Veenstra  K1YCM  MØYCM  W8YCM   6Y6Y W8YCM/6Y 6Y8LV (Reformed USNSG
CTM1)
lester at veenstras.com

452 Stable Ln
Keyser WV 26726 USA