[time-nuts] Re: Eloran long test from now to August or September

Gregory Muir engineering at mt.net
Fri Sep 22 19:50:41 UTC 2023

I just popped into the lab in the basement, set up my Electro-Metrics EM-6879 loop antenna and connected it to a spectrum analyzer.  I can see pulse trains centered around 100 kHz which is most likely the Havre station located just north of here.

The past testing in 2017 using the Havre MT, George WA and Fallon NV sites had Fallon broadcasting as an eLoran site and WA & MT broadcasting as Loran C synchronized to UTC.  I am assuming that this changed for the 2023 tests.

Greg