[time-nuts] Re: Eloran long test from now to August or September.

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Mon Sep 25 12:37:51 UTC 2023

Hi

My point isn’t so much that it can’t be done. The point is that you are unlikely to find
a “stock” setup that does what you are after. You probably can’t just download this
project from that GitHub and you have it all going.

As mentioned in other posts, PHK did this all with a home brew SDR setup “way
back when”. It certainly can be done with enough effort put into the project.

What would you likely want to do? That’s obviously going to have a number of
answers depending on this or that.

Bob