[time-nuts] Re: Eloran long test from now to August or September.

Lester Veenstra m0ycm at veenstras.com
Wed Sep 27 15:15:56 UTC 2023

Agree very old and multi used idea.
For the clever ones in DSP, penetrate a time coherent spread spectrum that can be inband but under the noise floor of the collection bandwidth.  Correlate on receive in the same sample environment as you are doing science.

Lester B Veenstra  K1YCM  MØYCM  W8YCM   6Y6Y W8YCM/6Y 6Y8LV (Reformed USNSG CTM1)
lester at veenstras.com

452 Stable Ln
Keyser WV 26726 USA

GPS: 39.336826 N  78.982287 W (Google)