[time-nuts] Re: Eloran long test from now to August or September.

jeanmichel.friedt at femto-st.fr jeanmichel.friedt at femto-st.fr
Wed Sep 27 17:11:57 UTC 2023

This is indeed the approach I promoted in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqa8VqSj7m8&t=9246s
but on a dedicated channel since the timing accuracy improvement over the sampling
period is determined by the signal to noise ratio during the peak fitting.
Thank you for the insight indeed.

--
JM Friedt, FEMTO-ST Time & Frequency, 26 rue de l'Epitaphe, 25000 Besancon, France