[time-nuts] Re: HP 5065A power connector

Matt Huszagh huszaghmatt at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 04:35:22 UTC 2023

In case anyone else runs into this issue, I ended up taking Corby's
advice and cutting a slot in the desired location using a file (image of
result attached). I probably won't win any style points here, but it
works.

I also reached out to PEI-Genesis for a quote for the correct "SW" part
and they wanted a minimum order of 300, so that wasn't an option for me.

Thanks for all the help everyone!

Matt