[time-nuts] Tracor 401A Clock Info?

bruce at yalder.com bruce at yalder.com
Thu Sep 28 15:57:52 UTC 2023

I have this cool hamfest acquisition that I would like to get working
but I can't find any information about it.

It's a Tracor 401A clock, a solid state rack-mount instrument with
100kHz input, various divided down outputs, a Patek Philippe 24H analog
clockface, Nixie tubes for seconds, and sporting an old USNO property
tag. Circa late 1960s. I expect its function is very similar to the
HP113/115 clocks.

However the power cord is cut and I'd like to check out the power supply
before I let any smoke out... Anyone have a schematic or manual for this
thing? Thanks.