[time-nuts] Re: Eloran long test from now to August or September.

jeanmichel.friedt at femto-st.fr jeanmichel.friedt at femto-st.fr
Thu Sep 28 17:27:53 UTC 2023

> If one wants to hunting the literature, I'd look for stuff on adaptive
> cancellation of interferers and jammers. Typically looking at using 2 or
> more GPS antennas/receivers to null out an interference source.

If it can be of any use, Direct Signal Interference removal is implemented
as a least square optimization solution at
https://github.com/jmfriedt/passive_radar/blob/main/171210ship/goship.m#L70-L88
with ref the PRN code broadcast for timing and mes the recorded signal. This
solution was demonstrated to allow rejecting broadband GPS interference by 30 dB
but will not work well with narrowband interference (not the topic here), with no
detectable degradation of the positioning/timing capability of gnss-sdr (the
C++ implementation is in
https://github.com/oscimp/gnss-sdr-1pps/blob/master/0002-jamming.patch#L82-L129).