[time-nuts] Re: Drop-in replacement receiver boards for Z3801A

JF PICARD jfphp at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 3 11:07:12 UTC 2024

 Hello,

Do you supply a drop in GPS replacement board for the HP 58503B ?

Thank you.
     On Friday, February 2, 2024 at 09:04:05 PM GMT+1, Art Sepin via time-nuts <time-nuts at lists.febo.com> wrote:

 All,

I apologize the frustration. With the exception of the u-Blox modules, all of Synergy's products are, and have always been, manufactured here in San Diego, CA. They also meet stringent telecom, RR and EU standards.  Delays have occured due to our inability to forecast demand which forces us to build smaller lots at higher costs. We're also in the process of selecting another local CM In San Diego (part of the most recent delay).

As a courtesy to Time-Nuts, Hams, Experimenters, effective immediately Synergy offers the first Replacement board, whether a larger format VP, GT+, UT+ or the smaller format M12+, M12M replacement at $150. Any additional boards, and boards for commercial orders, are quoted at their current price.

Art
(former K6IWS - previously known as a 14 year old, lower band, 20 meter CW freak)