[time-nuts] Re: pps pulse timestamp device

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun Feb 11 17:35:33 UTC 2024

Hi

I 100% agree that the TICC is a great choice. One very minor point:

Like anything else, you will need an accurate / stable “standard” to feed it with. This is also true of any reasonable alternative I can think of. There are a range GPSDO and telecom Rb options to sort through to meet that need.  Yes, there are a *lot* of possible choices, those are the ones that most folks turn to.

Bob