[time-nuts] Re: Injection locking via common power supply

john.haine at haine-online.net john.haine at haine-online.net
Thu Feb 22 13:54:22 UTC 2024

Indeed, but remember that what seems to be "plenty of low pass filtering"
may not turn out as you intended.  A series L will be capacitive above its
self-resonant frequency and shunt Cs inductive above theirs.  Careful choice
of components and good layout is needed.  Since what you are aiming for is
to reject a single frequency it can be better to focus the filter's
attenuation around that frequency.