[time-nuts] Re: Austron Oscillator Products

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Tue Feb 27 16:42:10 UTC 2024

Skipp,

Austron is long gone but many of us have boxes or racks full of their
instruments. They were an early entry into the time & frequency world.
You'll still see Austron mentioned on time-nuts, usually related to
Loran-C. And yes, Austron items often show up on eBay.

You can refine your google search with -- site:febo.com Austron -- and
that will find all time-nuts threads about Austron.

I'd like to be able to help you on the model 1170 but I have data sheets
only for 1100, 1105, 1115, 1118, 1120, 1150, 1151, and 1180. Perhaps you
could send a photo of the oscillator that you have, including the
connectors and pins.

/tvb