[time-nuts] Re: Intro and question

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 01:00:08 UTC 2024

Kevin do open it up and take a look. If not to difficult, check the
obvious. Shorted diode bridges or filter caps. Maybe an open transformer
winding. Just using a ohmmeter.
Then check the power buses before and after the regulators looking for
shorts. All very easy quick checks before you apply power.
I don't know if I have schematics or they are online. I will check and can
perhaps give better guidance.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL