[time-nuts] Re: Intro and question

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 01:13:29 UTC 2024

Good news the gc-1000 manual and schematics for the gc-1000h are on the
internet archive.
Further there are several very helpful sites that speak to repairing the
GC-1000.
Kevin things are in your favor.
I can now see that you can supply 12 V through the back. But check the full
wave bridge isn't bad or filter caps shorted.
Then the 12 V feeds two regulators U201 and 202. If you have a 12V current
limited supply set it to 12 V at 1 amp.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL