[time-nuts] Re: Intro and question

Lon Cottingham k5jvlon at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 02:46:36 UTC 2024

Kevin,

        I have just finished restoring two GC-1000's.  I fell in love with
this clock way back before WWVB and GPS days.   Today is my 82'nd
birthday.  I have been a licensed Ham since 1957.

        I have extra new sockets, strip connectors, and some IC's remaining
from my restoration project.  If you will send your GC-1000 down to me, I
will do my best to restore it, at no cost, with the extras I have.  If I
have to buy new parts, I will charge only actual cost and return shipping.

        If this does not appeal to you, I would offer a reasonable price
for your unit as a supply of spare parts.  Please check my reference on
QRZ.COM.

73 de Lon, K5JV
281-795-1335