[time-nuts] Re: Motorola UT Still Going

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Wed Mar 6 14:53:13 UTC 2024

Magnus -- What GPS or Oncore documents are you looking for in
particular? Fellow time-nut Jason has a deep stash of old GPS receiver
documents [1]. For example, among the hundreds of files are these:

http://www.rabel.org/archives/Motorola_Oncore/vp.pdf
http://www.rabel.org/archives/Motorola_Oncore/ut.pdf
http://www.rabel.org/archives/Motorola_Oncore/utplus.pdf
http://www.rabel.org/archives/Motorola_Oncore/gt.pdf
http://www.rabel.org/archives/Motorola_Oncore/gtplus.pdf

Just let me know what you want or can't find. It's likely in my T&F
archive or hardcopy library.

Art -- If you are still missing Synergy GPS files let me know. I have
some old web backups of your site.

/tvb

[1]
https://febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts_lists.febo.com/2007-February/006775.html