[time-nuts] Re: Power line timing -- setting a clock

mcleannb at bigpond.com mcleannb at bigpond.com
Sat Mar 23 03:55:10 UTC 2024

When I worked in the oil and gas industry our plant control room had 2 clocks; one ran on mains AC the other was a fairly accurate quartz clock that looked identical. The were quite often out during the working day but the night shift operator tried to have the AC clock accurate in the hour before day shift start. Trying to get the workforce to work on time.