[volt-nuts] Best reference after LTZ1000

Marvin E. Gozum marvin.gozum at jefferson.edu
Sun Aug 15 19:41:11 UTC 2010

Both Geller and Malone claim you can pick up at least a fixed voltage
reference from them with ppm accuracy at low cost.

http://www.gellerlabs.com/Voltage%20References.htm

http://www.voltagestandard.com/New_Products.html

It won't provide full calibration, but you can at least work off the
ranges applicable to their 5 or 10V reference as calibrated.