[volt-nuts] Way OT [WAS: do you like Labview in your labs?]

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Wed Dec 8 16:11:09 UTC 2010

Just as I cannot imagine time tracking in today's world without computer
assistance, I cannot imagine being a volt-nut without the same computer
assistance... I'm just not going to go back to hand drawn charts, and
chart recorders!  A thread on Python, Labview, GPIB, and similar issues is
certainly relevant to me.  Probably to others too.

I brought up the open source GPIB software and solutions because I would
much rather spend my limited coin on specialized hardware, than on high
priced software.

-Chuck Harris