[volt-nuts] Telurium Copper

Alan Scrimgeour scrimgap at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jan 28 20:22:02 UTC 2010

Hi Stan,

Thanks Stan. That's a lot better than the place I found which had a minimum
order of 10, but when I access the Mouser site from here in the UK it gives
the unit price as £6.89 (UK Pounds) which I make USD $11.11 rather than the
USD $7.69 you quote.
That's more than I'd like to spend, especially with the inflated shipping
charge they probably want.

Any better offers?

Alan