[volt-nuts] Telurium Copper

Rob Klein rob.klein at smalldesign.nl
Thu Jan 28 20:53:01 UTC 2010

Alan,

I've got a bunch of 3770's lying around and you'd be welcome to a pair
of them, at 6 Euro's each. Postage to the UK from The Netherlands would
not be prohibitive. But I'm afraid  they may
not be of much use, as they are smaller than the originals. Smaller at
least than the ones on my DB-877. I ended up using gold-plated brass
ones to replace those:
http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Detail&name=7016K-ND
<http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Detail&name=7016K-ND>
For your RS-624 that might not be an option, though.

PM me if you're interested in the 3770's anyway.

Regards,
Rob.