[volt-nuts] Cheap Oscilloscope measurement of small current?

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Thu Nov 4 23:18:27 UTC 2010

A current sampling resistor, low offset amplifier (like an IC
Instrumentation amp, and an A/D to a PC with a simple data acquisition SW.
The SW often comes w/ the A/D or is freeware.

You could also use a commercial Hall Effect current sensor.

Once you have the data, a simple addition program or Excel will integrate
up the A-H.

FWIW,

-John