[volt-nuts] Fluke 720A Kelvin Varley Divider Questions

Greg Burnett gbusg at comcast.net
Sun Sep 19 18:57:43 UTC 2010

Welcome Charlie,

According to Fluke's specs, the 720A's stability of linearity is 0.1ppm/30
days. ...and +/- 1.0ppm of input/yr for dial settings of 1.1 to 0.1. So,
because the 720A can be self-calibrated by the user (you), I'm guessing
that, based on your requirements, you'd want to do another self-calibration
every so often.

If you buy a 720A on the used market, be careful that its switches are OK
and that it doesn't have any oil leaking out of any of its resistors.

Best,
Greg