[volt-nuts] Solartron 7081 Test Leads

gsteinba52 at aol.com gsteinba52 at aol.com
Thu Aug 4 23:33:40 UTC 2011

 Sorry guys, I can never figure out how to use these lists (from the digest).

Hi Joe,

The cal switch is by Microswitch. I bought a couple of them since I was in the same situation
as yourself (used box, no key). Bill suggested breaking out the old switch as the mounting tabs
are really hard to get to.
Before doing that I simply tried the new switch key in the existing cal switch. Quickest fix I've
every made. The same key also worked on a 7061 carcass.
Obviously the keys are not for security, and I would imagine a Cal Lab would go berserk if they
had to maintain hundreds of individual keys, one for each instrument.

Send me your address and I'll put a key in the mail - if it doesn't work I'll sell you the switch
for a very reasonable price.

Jerry

?

?