[volt-nuts] HP 3458A

Fred Schneider pa4tim at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 23:15:24 UTC 2011

Chuck,

Would that be possible for an amateur to make. Count me in ;-) but I read a paper about them, if i remember well,  Fluke in germany and the USA must have one. It sounded rather big and very expensive.

Fred PA4TIM

Op 9 aug. 2011 om 01:06 heeft Chuck Harris <cfharris at erols.com> het volgende geschreven: