[volt-nuts] 答复: LTZ1000ACH and LTZ1000CH in China

LMZ lmz at dhc.com.cn
Sat Aug 27 09:55:57 UTC 2011

Dear Charles,
I believe those horror stories are true. However, metal ICs removed that way
looks bad and can only be used for re-marking purposes. When buying used
LTZ1k, I always ask seller for real photo first. Here is an example:
http://www.zmdz.com/bbs/incomefiles/20118/2717502310868.JPG
Lymex Zhang

>I've heard horror stories (some on this list) about how components are
removed from boards -- putting the boards in a wood fire or holding the
board up to a gas burner, then whacking the board on something so the parts
fly off.  If the reports are true (and I have no way of knowing, but the
photos in the links above certainly do not give the impression that the
parts were removed carefully with proper desoldering equipment), I'm not
sure I'd trust the used parts to be in pristine condition any more.