[volt-nuts] Now Pace desoldering maintanance question

Fred Schneider pa4tim at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 23:58:20 UTC 2011

Chuck,

I have the pace too. You let it just suck op alcohol ? Where does that stay ? I never opened it, but i see nightmares of alcohol flowing through the electronics or fire/explosions because of the heat.  I think you put the temp down but I must say, I do not know how low is possible. Mine did not lot its oomph yet but i think it is better not to wait untill that happens.

Fred PA4TIM

Op 7 nov. 2011 om 00:42 heeft Chuck Harris <cfharris at erols.com> het volgende geschreven: