[volt-nuts] Fluke 731B replacement

Andreas Jahn Andreas_-_Jahn at t-online.de
Fri Feb 3 22:25:50 UTC 2012

Hello Randy,

is your VRE310 a "new" part (branded APEX) or is it a old "Thaler"
reference?

Some months ago I bougth 2 VRE3050A but the measured noise is well above the
typical value in the data sheet.
So if you have a APEX part it would be interesting for me wether the VRE310
is more quiet in low frequency noise (0.1 .. 10Hz).
For a 10V part it should be about 6uVpp typical.

Do you plan to heat the reference? Or how do you intend to get near to the
731B specs?

With best regards

Andreas Jahn