[volt-nuts] Solartron 7061 help request (eeprom?)

Михаил timka2k at yandex.ru
Sun Feb 26 16:15:41 UTC 2012

REFRESH command description from the 7071 manual:

8.3.2 CALIBRATE, REFRESH
This command enables a refresh of the NVM, i.e. the present calibration
constants are written back into the NVM. The sequence of operation is as
follows:
*   Microprocessor checks both pages of the NVM.
*   First correct page is down-loaded to the RAM.
*   Microprocessor checks the RAM
*   RAM contents are written into both pages of the NVM.
*   Microprocessor checks both pages of the NVM.
*   One of the following messages will appear:
REFRESH COMPLETE   - refresh has been successful and no faults have
been found.
REFRESH COMPLETE NVM PAGE 1 WAS FAULTY
- refresh has been successful. Page 1 of the NVM was originally faulty but is now correct.
REFRESH COMPLETE NVM PAGE 2 WAS FAULTY
- refresh has been successful. Page 2 of the NVM was originally faulty but is now correct.
REFRESH FAIL RAM COPY FAIL
- refresh has been unsuccessful as the RAM copy is faulty.
REFRESH FAIL NVM PAGE 1 IS FAULTY
- refresh has been unsuccessful. Page 1 of the NVM is faulty.
REFRESH FAIL NVM PAGE 2 IS FAULTY
- refresh has been unsuccessful. Page 2 of the NVM is faulty.
REFRESH FAIL NVM PAGE 1 & 2 ARE FAULTY
- refresh has been unsuccessful. Both pages of the NVM are faulty.

I think 7061 have the same algorithm.

Mickle T.