[volt-nuts] 7061 On Board Clock and Battery

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Mon Jun 25 19:05:38 UTC 2012

Fabio,

I uploaded the EPROM contents from my meter to Didier's site as well.  The
Floating board I have has 'AA' version firmware while yours is 'CA'.  Mine
uses TMS2516 chips that are 24 pin and I think yours are 2764 28 pin chips.

I'll investigate the statistics function after I make sure it is 'in range'
as far as the calibration goes.

I don't understand 'SP1 and SP2 on floating board are both open circuit'.
To what does this refer?

Thanks.

Joe