[volt-nuts] 7061 On Board Clock and Battery

Fabio Eboli FabioEb at quipo.it
Mon Jun 25 22:00:34 UTC 2012

> I'll investigate the statistics function after I make sure it is 'in range'
> as far as the calibration goes.

Ok, thank you.

> I don't understand 'SP1 and SP2 on floating board are both open circuit'.
> To what does this refer?

In this photo, low center (sorry, it's an out of focus area) on the
right side of the last eprom there are two solder jumpers, that
should select the eprom size used. The manual says that one of the
two jumpers has to be closed to select 2716 or 2764. In mine both
are open and if I close the right one (dont remember if SP1 or 2)
my meter stops working correctly.

Fabio.

> Thanks.
>
> Joe

>>> 2.	If so, what is the value of the resistor, R117, and what type is the