[volt-nuts] Solartron 7061 help request (eeprom?) (Fred Schneider)

Marvin Gozum Marvin.Gozum at jefferson.edu
Fri Mar 2 16:07:23 UTC 2012

Thanks Fred and Bill.

Yes, that's why I asked, if the power draw isn't so high, then 'running hot' suggests its deliberate lack of thermal sinking, and that's not the ovenized parts.  I do not know this machines' long term reputation, have they been known to be reliable, 10+ years or so in service?  Too hot to touch is typically over 50C, but the closer it is to 100C or more, as a rule it shortens service lives relative to one kept nearer to 50C.