[volt-nuts] 732A and Prologix received

Randy Evans randyevans2688 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 00:03:43 EDT 2014

Todd,

Thanks for the info.  I have several Panasonic 12V 7 AH batteries that I
keep topped off and they have very low current draw (~2 to 3 mA at 13.5
VDC) when charged and at their float voltage, so I am pretty sure they are
in good condition.  I will look at getting those in the units after I
ascertain the condition of the 732.

So now I have a what appears to be a functioning 3458A and a 732A but they
slightly disagree.  I am like the man with two watches that disagree on the
time  - which is correct?  For the moment, i am only concerned with
stability.  The need for absolute accuracy will come later.

Randy