[volt-nuts] 732A and Prologix received

acbern at gmx.de acbern at gmx.de
Sat Aug 23 02:29:50 EDT 2014

Randy,

I have replaced batteries in two units so far, which I bought on ebay (6V) and they fitted absolutelly perfect, no need to rework an metal and there was o isue with shortages. So there certainly are standard 6V batteries that fit without mods. I always try to keep things in original config, if possible.
Also, you do not want to adjust the 732a trimmers. It only gets unstable, if you are unlucky. I discussed this with some cal labs, same answer. What you could do is to adjust the jumper settings for coarse adjustment, if need be.
Adrian