[volt-nuts] fluke 5200a extender board.

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 27 19:57:54 EDT 2014

What is the pin spacing on the edge 5200a connector?
BTW,  I got in my circuit boards for the TM500/5000 and HP5370 extenders from China.  They look great.  I am now waiting for the rest of the edge connectors to arrive.  They have been shipped...  from the US.  Should be here in a day or two.  I built up three of the TM500 cables and a GPIB extender cable.  They  work very well.  Just for fun,  I tried running a few TM500 and TM5000  modules with 8 foot long extender cables...  no problems seen.