[volt-nuts] Solartron 7071 on ebay UK

fabioeb at quipo.it fabioeb at quipo.it
Wed Feb 26 10:49:11 EST 2014

Nice find on the 7071 :)

I append here to David's message:

if anyone happen to have or know of a foating
board of a 7071 or 7081, I'd like have one to play
with. I'm not referring to your meter, David,
since I'm not searching the whole meter but the board
only at a small enough price to play with it.
I remember some time ago (probably one year or so)
I saw an ebay auction of bare 7081 boards.

Thanks,
Fabio Eboli.