[volt-nuts] Solartron 7071 on ebay UK

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 27 12:12:53 EST 2014

Well  the 7071 (ebay item 331132151681) arrived today. Fast service and well packed. condition of the case is a little scratched up but the front panel is fine. Last calibration was by IFR and expired November  2013. No constraints and all stickers intact. Checked for rattles and correct voltage and pluged it in. Good news was a "resumed" message :-) It came complete with an original Solartron input lead so I let it warm up for a couple of hours and plugged it into my 10V reference (Commercial LTZ1000A based unit of unknown make ex UK MOD) and got 9.999999V :-))).
I'm a happy camper.

Robert G8RPI.