[volt-nuts] Fluke 5200a

Ken Goodhew1 kgoodhew at iinet.net.au
Mon Jul 7 00:56:47 EDT 2014

Hi all,

                I am currently repairing a Fluke 5200a ac voltage
calibrator.

After pulling cards in and out and soldering multiple wires on to test I now
have the unit working about 98%.

Anybody might have or know of where I might be able to obtain an extender
card for this unit as it would make it a lot easier to fix the last
remaining problem that I have, ie:- I have a dc offset voltage on the output
of about 1mv when it should be +/- 100 microvolts.

I am unable to adjust this with r26 adjustment on the power amplifier board
as described in the manual. I have followed the troubleshooting guides as
per the manual, as well as testing just about all the components around that
particular part of the circuit.

The problem appears to be that the input stage is not being turned on hard
enough as all the suggested voltages for the input stage (Q1-2-3-4-5-9) are
all too high. The supply voltages are all within spec.

Anybody can offer suggestions?

Sorry to put this out there in this group but I cannot find an online group
related to fluke test equipment to ask.

Ken Goodhew.

---