[volt-nuts] Willy; averaged values

Jan Fredriksson jan at 41hz.com
Sun Mar 9 06:13:21 EDT 2014

Willy,

Correct, with important assumptions:

- that the uncertainty of each one is randomly independent of the other.
- i think one also assumes the overall uncertainties have to have a
Gaussian distribution.
If you grab a handful of components / units, they may, or may not, show
independently random distribution of values, depending on manufacturing.