[volt-nuts] Measurments International 10V reference

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 9 07:24:44 EDT 2014

I finally removed the inner diecast box cover from my unknown 10V reference. As marked on the outside it has an LTZ1000ACH (plus a couple of op-amps and Vishay foil resistors and trimmers). The board is marked "Measurments International REF0101 Rev 0"
It's a much smaller box than MIs current voltage references, but is blue which seems to be their trademark. It looks like the UK importer (Multisource Ltd) removed the external model markings but left the serial number for some reason, or possibly repackaged the MI PCB.
I've requested a manual from MI but wondered if anyone has experience of their products, or this unit inparticular?

Robert G8RPI.