[volt-nuts] Sometimes you just gotta gloat............

Todd Micallef tmicallef at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 13:44:30 EDT 2015

David,

Congratulations on your find. It looks like you have just added several new
'projects' to keep you busy. I found a reference to those cables on
pmelforum here ...

http://www.pmelforum.com/index.php?topic=2112.0

If no one here can help you, the folks there might still have some 7105's
laying around to help. I wonder if the cables were spec'd for some
government contract. They like to purchase turn-key products.

Todd