[volt-nuts] Sometimes you just gotta gloat............

Bill Gold wpgold3637 at att.net
Tue Aug 18 16:54:06 EDT 2015

David:

    I don't suppose you would give us the address of this "Equipment Surplus
Center" of yours????

    I like those places where they don't have an IDEA of what they have and
what it is worth!!!

    Great catch to say the least.  At least you will have something to do
for a while.

    What do those PCA .... interconnect cables look like?  Gold plated?
Banana, spade etc.?  Might be low thermal?

Bill