[volt-nuts] Anyone know how to make stable inductors?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Thu Aug 20 14:11:55 EDT 2015

Hi Dave:

I'd classify this article more like pseudoscience than April's fool.  To get an idea of the quality of the paper just
check out the publisher.

"The Chinese Publisher SCIRP (Scientific Research Publishing): A Publishing Empire Built on Junk Science" what I found
by searching for the publication name on Beall’s List.
This is a list of questionable, scholarly open-access publishers. These publishers are commonly used by "Medical"
doctors to promote the "cure" they sell by referring to a paper in a "scholarly" journal.
http://scholarlyoa.com/publishers/

I have the above link on my Faradic (Quack stuff) web page as the first entry in the Links paragraph:
http://www.prc68.com/I/Faradic.shtml#L

PS Some decades ago I spent over a year full time winding and testing coils on a Boonton 160 Q-meter.  Even at that time
the contemporary electronics college level text books did not cover inductors so bought the classics as used books (this
was prior to internet so took some doing).
http://www.prc68.com/I/Qmeters.html
Using coils built with the knowledge from this testing I home-brewed a Crystal Radio with phenomenal performance.
http://www.prc68.com/I/Xtal1800.shtml#BC1

Mail_Attachment --
Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke