[volt-nuts] 3458A reference boards on ebay

Dave M dgminala at mediacombb.net
Fri Jan 30 10:33:44 EST 2015

I'd go for a deal like that as well.  I have a small number of LM399s that
I'd like to put to use, as well as a couple LTZ1000A references.  A project
using either type of reference would be very exciting for me.
I have a few old Fluke differential meters that have lots of nice low
tempco, high quality resistors that might finally find a useful project such
as this.

Count me in,
Dave M.